This website collects some personal data from it’s users
Owner and Data Controller:
Alex Harris Music, 15a Factory Lane, Peel, Isle of Man, IM5 1NA.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Harris Music is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Types of Data collected:
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data clicks, Referral Data, Search Engine Terms, Name, Email, Message Content.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Alex Harris Music may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations,Alex Harris Music may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Alex Harris Music is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Alex Harris music;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, Alex Harris Music will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at Alex Harris Music’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract/agreement (for example,a live performance booking) between the Alex Harris Music and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Alex Harris Music within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Alex Harris Music may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Alex Harris Music may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Alex Harris Music to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Backup saving and management, Commercial affiliation, Contacting the User, Content commenting, Displaying content from external platforms and session recording, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages, SPAM protection, Tag Management and Traffic optimization and distribution.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Alex Harris Music uses the wordpress “Jetpack” traffic log cookies to identify which pages and posts are most popular, what sites the users have clicked through from (referrers), what countries they are being referred from (e.g. Google.com), how many visitors and views to the site we get per day, week, month, year and all time. Also what links the user clicks displayed on our site. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
2. Contact Information:
When sending us a message through the Contact Form found HERE
- We request and collect your:
- Contact information including email address
- The content of the message you send us which will include any information you choose
Your message data then gets sent to Alex Harris Music’s 3rd party email address : email@example.com
When signing up to our mailing list through our landing page www.alexharrisfreebie.uk
We request your:
- Email address
By filling in any of our contact forms, either on avhmusic.com, alexharrisfreebie.uk or any other Alex Harris Music landing pages we create with the Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes, paid products or free product give away’s or any other kind of request as indicated by the contact form or landing page’s opt-in header.
What we do with your information
We require this information to understand your needs/musical/ content preferences and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact on a regular basis with all the latest news, releases, gigs list, blogs and anything that would be of interest to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- If you become a mailing list sign up fan/client we may gather information you supply us in order to communicate with media such as, for e.g., testimonials.
How we take payment in our online store:
The payment is taken by Paypal
Woo Commerce and Paypal together request your:
- Phone number
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links and Third Parties:
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Your Right To Be Forgotten And Controlling Your Personal Information:
You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes. We currently do not offer you connection to third parties but retain the right to do so in the future.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for us to regularly contact you with Alex Harris Music News or Products/Gig Lists/ Info/direct market to you after using our contact form, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for us to contact you with Alex Harris Music News or Products/Gig Lists/ Info direct market to you after singing to our mailing list via landing pages such as www.alexharrisfreebie.uk , you may change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in our mailshots at the bottom of each email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may in the future use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR at any time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please either email email@example.com or write to Alex Harris Music, 15a Factory Lane, Peel, Isle of Man, IM5 1NA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.